PPP / Speaking From Experience

Earlier this week we had our PPP speaking from experience crits with Fred. I have a really strong and focused idea with where I want to be at and what I want to do.  My idea was received really well in the crit, however I again here have struggled to work on numerous briefs at the same time and so have focused on both 'Your Choice' and 'Theory into Practice' as I currently have deadlines for these quickly approaching. 


I was also very clear what I wanted my Speaking from Experience to look like and so I will be spending all next week working on this one brief now I have everything else out of the way. Here are the sheets from the crit session, which I agree with all the feedback and comments relayed to me, and will be taking these on board next week whilst focusing all of my time onto the one brief.



Thursday 17 May 2012 by Lisa Collier
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply