PPP / Speaking from Experience

Here are some initial boards that I have created in preparation for this weeks crit. I now have a clear focus with what I want my designs to look like I have just been concentrating on work with OUGD406 for Wednesday's deadlines as well as the Context : Theory into Practice Brief. And so I haven't been able to mock up any initial designs yet. 


However, I have a clear focus of what I want and so this should be a quick and easy process as my designs will be minimal and each page of the calendar with have the same format with only minor alterations and changes. 


Here are my boards that show some inspiration I have been looking at and explain my aims and desires for this brief.



Friday 11 May 2012 by Lisa Collier
Categories: , | Leave a comment

Leave a Reply